Friday, May 9, 2008

How Does My Garden Grow?

Hi everyone,

I haven't been blogging for a long time. However, I have returned for a very short moment! I am slowly starting my garden. Yesterday, my mom and I went to our local garden store and bought lovely geraniums, sweet williams, dahlias, and snapdragons. Hopefully, sometime in the near future, I will be able to plant poppy seeds and start a vegetable garden. After I dig up all those nasty weeds!

Here are a few pictures of the flowers that I have:

This is not the exact pink color, but I thought it looked much prettier!


Geranium



Dahlias



Sweet William


And poppies all in a row!

Now, although I haven't been blogging lately, I have the duty to inform you that I am going to take another bloggy break. Don't cry now, I'll be back. It's just that the computer frazzles my brain (Don't ask.). However, until then, please tune in to any of the lovely websites I have on my sidebar, which are much nicer than any blog I could make!

Soli Deo Gloria!
Lauren









No comments: