Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What I've Been Doing

Hi everyone,

It's me, the girl who blogs here. I haven't blogged in a while (at least, in internet terms), but never fear! I am still here!


I want to tell you all about what I've been doing with my room. Once in a while, it's good to do some redecorating. It's minor decorating, but still cool.

My room has a sort of Victorian, old-fashioned look to it. Originally, on the wall which my bed stood against had a poster of a little-known pop group from the 1960s. A week ago, I decided that I was getting tired of it and decided to replace it with a new poster. Originally, I wanted to place on the wall a Beatles poster (I love the Beatles), but my sensible mother persuaded me to try another, more elegant poster. I (wisely) agreed and now have this beautiful poster hanging on my wall above my bed:



And now, the lovely Miss Hepburn greets me with her beauty every time I enter the room.

But..............

I took a good look at that space of wall, and decided that poor Audrey looked lonely, soooooo I decided to get her some friends. They will be arriving to meet her this Friday, and though they are smaller than her, I am sure that they will have lovely time together, hanging up on the wall, side by side of Miss Hepburn:

Grace Kelly


And Lucille Ball


There you have it. Grace will be on the right, and Lucy will be on the left.


I also have an empty space now on the wall facing the east, where there is a window. On the side to the right of the window, I am planning to put a poster of the Arc of Triumph:



Now every morning, I will wake up and see a part of France! Ooo la la!

I will keep you all further updated, should I choose to do anything else to my room. Honestly, however, I don't think the girls will be going anywhere anytime soon.

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments: