Wednesday, July 14, 2010

An Update

May I begin by saying two little words:

Oh, my.

It feels as though it has been ages since I has tapped a message onto this blog. I need only to look a little at my past posts to have mixed feelings at what I have written. One is that of a nagging feeling to return to my posts. Another is that of surprise at how incredibly self-centered my writings have been.

I am quite sorry to say, that I have not lived up to aspiring to be a Maiden of God. And for that, my dear readers (for any who still lurk upon this dusty web page), I apologize. I hope to come up with a new title that may still convey the same aspiration to pursuing God, while at the same time, not being over-the-top in a grandiose way.

So in that sense, allow me to (hopefully) add more recent posts to this blog. Ones that will try to be more humble, less boasting, and joyful and faithful to God's Word. I cannot say that my posts will succeed to such, so I ask, dear readers, that you will have patience with me, as God has had with all of us so many times.

In Christ Alone!

No comments: