Saturday, November 24, 2007

Aprons

Hi everyone,


Recently, my mom and I were looking for some pretty, feminine aprons, so we hopped into our chairs, revved up the computer, and began our quest. After a bit of searching (we found some nice apron sites on the way), my mom found a wonderful site called kitchenwears.com. The company sells what looks to me like Amish-style aprons with beautiful patterns and colors. Here are a few pictures:

















Aren't they adorable? The prices are very fair too, ranging between $16.00 - $24.00 for women. They also have prices for little girls, too. One size fits all, and they're well made. My mom has already ordered for two or more aprons.
Yes! An apron that looks cute and feminine! Whoo hoo!
Happy weekend, everyone!
For the Gospel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed "be kind to a blogger day" yesterday, Lauren! What a great idea! And here is my (belated) kind comment...

I love the aprons! They're beautiful! Thank you for posting pictures so we can see what they're like.

Love ya'!
~Carrie