Sunday, April 13, 2008

Birthday

Hi everyone,

This past Wednesday was my birthday. Due to Internet privacy, I can't say how old I am, but I can guarantee you that I had a great time. After awaking to a vase of pink roses in my bedroom, I was also entitled to a cherry turnover for breakfast (yum!). It was off to school then, where my class and I celebrated. Actually, there was another girl who had the same birthday as me, so we both celebrated with sugar cookies and a giant chocolate cookie from Giant's that had icing on it! (Again, yum!)




After a school day of work and goofy classmates, I went home, where I spent the rest of the afternoon doing what-not. The day was finished off with a delicious dinner and a yellow cake with chocolate icing!




Sigh. I love birthdays.




I'm so glad that God put me here on this earth. I don't know what He has planned next for me, but I'll go with each day as it comes.




Such as going to a birthday party for my grandma and myself in half an hour. We're having yellow cake with caramel icing. I can't wait!





Happy Birthday to all, and to all a good night!

Soli Deo Gloria

(Did I mention that I liked the Beatles? And that I got a gift certificate to Christa Taylor???? Huzzah!)


No comments: