Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Do Hard Things


Hi everyone,

I am happy to announce that Alex and Brett Harris' book Do Hard Things has reached #5 at Amazon's list of best sellers, #2 at Hot New Releases, #5 at Movers and Shakers, #3 at Religion and Spirituality, #1 at Christianity, #1 at Christian living, #1 at Youth Ministry, and #1 at Parents and Families.

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't believe how cool this is! All thanks to the grace of God and the contribution of consuming web surfers! This is SWEET!


I highly recommend that you check out this book. Mine is supposed to be coming soon, and I will fill you in on it once I get it. For now, you will simply have to content yourselves with getting over to Amazon.com and ordering one!


I have a great feeling that this is gonna be one awesome book!

Go ahead! Click on the book!

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments: