Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Of Poems and Links

Alrighty, my dear readers! I have stayed away from the blog long enough! Here's the poem of the day, and below that, a lovely link to an adorable blog!

When Pigs Fly

When pigs fly,
You and I -
Shall be together.

When fish breathe,
We shall leave and cleave -
Through all the stormy weather.

There's a place with two Sundays in a row,
Where July has its weekly snow,
And in winter, hills grow heather.

But all I know,
Is there's a yes and a no,
And that Love is an always -
Or a never.

And now for the link:
http://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love this sort of poetry :) Makes me smile and doesn't take it self to seriously or run off on a tangent.

PS Thanks so much for visiting my blog :) I do love the name Caroline.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to draft

you this bit of

word to help give many thanks the moment again



with your precious suggestions you have shared on this site. discount oakley sunglasses ,It was quite

wonderfully generous with

people like you to make unhampered all many people would've distributed for an e book to end up making some bucks on their own, most notably seeing that you could

have tried it [url=http://www.sunglassesokcheap.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] oakley sunglasses outlet if you

ever [url=http://www.sunglassesokcheap.com]oakley sunglasses[/url]

oakley sunglasses desired. The good

tips

additionally acted as the easy way to be aware that many people have similar eagerness much like

my very own to realize a

great deal more with regard to this matter.

I think

there are a lot more pleasurable instances up front for those who

looked over your website.