Monday, October 15, 2007

My Thoughts On Life


Hi everyone,


I haven't been blogging for a bit. I need to get back to that. I am resolved to not abandon my blog for months on end, leaving you readers in suspense! Here are some things that have been happening lately:



New York fall fashions are looking more (gasp!) modest? - Do I hear the "Hallelujah Chorus" coming on?



Hooray! Al-Qaeda in Iraq is basically crushed!



There's going to be a Ladies' Night at Covenant Life Church, where the main speaker is going to be Carolyn Mahaney herself! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, her husband, C. J. Mahaney, preached a great sermon yesterday! I wish you would have been there!


My cat is getting mischievous..............and fatter. Despite her belly that hung beneath her, Heather somehow managed to jump up onto the kitchen counter - OFF LIMITS for kitties!


I found this adorable if not scary picture of a toddler and his mom's feet.


This is funny but awful at the same time. Poor Mom.

This uproariously funny video:

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=oe90utw2yz

Whoo! I'm already tuckered from laughing so much at the video! Goodnight, everyone. Pleasant dreams. Snuggle into your little bed, lay your sleepy head on those soft pillows, pull the covers up around you, and say "Goodnight" to God. God will always be watching you.

For the Gospel!

No comments: