Friday, December 14, 2007

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

Hi everyone,
That's right, everyone............CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew! I haven't blogged in a long time! I guess it was a good hiatus. But now that I'm back, it's time to get into the bloggy Christmas spirit! (*grins*)

While it's fun to get ready for Christmas (and believe me, I'm gonna talk a lot about it, hopefully), it's also good to remember the REASON for Christmas. I mean, it wouldn't make sense to have a celebration and lots of presents on someone's birthday and forget the reason for such an occasion, right? It's the same with Christmas. It's Jesus' birthday!

We must continually remember the night that God put on human skin and became a human baby, coming down as the son of a lowly teenager and her carpenter husband, so that He might become the Savior of mankind. Isn't that beautiful?

On the night before Christmas, please kneel before your bed and pray a prayer of Thanksgiving to the God who chose to save us!

That being said, let's celebrate Christmas in honor of Jesus' birth!

For the Gospel!


No comments: