Friday, December 21, 2007

We wish you a Merry Christnas............

Hi everyone,

I admit that I have not been living up to the promise that I would talk about Christmas traditions and all those lovely things.......................

I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But...........I WILL leave you a link to a fellow blogger's wise words about Christmas. I will ALSO give you some new links, as well as a link to some frugal last-minute Christmas traditions. My present to you.

I will be briefly closing shop for the next 4-5 days, due to the fact that I will be celebrating the birth of our Savior, as well as opening presents, sleeping in late, chatting with relatives, eating roast beast (my word for roast beef.......watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas), and having FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, please enjoy these humble cyber gifts and our Savior's birth!

http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/2007/12/grace-in-a-mang.html

http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/2007/12/works-for-me-a.html




Merry Christmas!

For the Gospel!


No comments: