Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Funnies

Hi everyone,
Sorry about not posting much this week - I do admit that I was being a little lazy. But that's the beauty of a having a blog. You can write whenever you want! : ) Of course, that doesn't mean it's a good idea to just not post for a while. People might start to think you've taken a really long vacation, been arrested for walking outside without your shoes, or just given up on the blog altogether!

I'm glad to say that I've done none of that, and that, God willing, I'll continue to blog until something comes up that requires me to shut down the blog. I really hope that would never happen, but if it would be God's will that it should, I'd be fine with that.

Alright, Friday Funny. This is one that's come from my own life. In fact, it happened today!

During lunchtime, a guy in my class was asking another guy trivia questions. One of the questions he asked was, "In the movie, Gladiator, what was the name of Maximus' brother?"

I answered, "Minimus?"


For the Gospel!

No comments: