Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Snowing!

Hi everyone,


A few hours ago, I got off school because it was snowing! Some say it's going to be 3-6 inches, others 1-2 inches then ice, I don't know. I'm just glad that it's snowing, and that we might get school off tomorrow! : )



Since it's snowing, I'm going to put up a thing on how to make Snow Cream:


Ingredients:


Snow


1 or 2 cups of whole or evaporated milk


1 or 2 tsp. of vanilla extract


1/2 to 1 cup of sugar


1.Bring the mixing bowl of fresh snow in to the kitchen.


2.Quickly stir in enough milk to get the consistency of ice cream, start with a little and keep adding until it is creamy. Don't worry if you accidentally add too much. Just go scoop up some more snow!


3. When you get the consistency you want, stir in the vanilla and sugar. Have fun trying different flavors like maple extract, peppermint, or root-beer.


4. Eat the snow!


I haven't tried this myself yet, but it looks yummy. I might give it a shot, if my mom lets me!

For the Gospel!


No comments: