Saturday, February 16, 2008

The World's Most Adorable Dog

Hi everyone,

I'll tell you honestly that I've found a picture of the cutest dog I have EVER seen!


Isn't he CUTE?!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could take him home with me! (I think the owner would object, though.) ; ) The cute little puppy's name is Charlie. You can find more pictures on the Pioneer Woman's blog.

Sigh. He reminds of my late dog, Petunia, a.k.a. Nana. Bassets rock. Who can resist those sad eyes, those floppy jowls, that puppy face! Perhaps if everyone in the world had bassets, there might be a chance of world peace.

Then again, maybe not. Peace is a very fragile thing, you know. There one moment and gone the next! ; ) Fortunately, Jesus Christ will bring eternal peace when He comes back. : )

For the Gospel!

No comments: