Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

Hi everyone,

Happy Leap Day! Today is February 29th, which makes this year 366 days long instead of 365 days long. I am taking advantage of the opportunity to blog on a day that won't come again for FOUR YEARS!!!!!! How cool is that?
I would like to wish a happy birthday to everyone who has a birthday on a leap year day. As a present to you, here is a very cool youtube video:

Here is also a quote for today by J. Sidlow Baxter:

'Fundamentally, our Lord’s message was Himself. He did not come merely to preach a Gospel; He Himself is that Gospel. He did not come merely to give bread; He said, “I am the Bread.” He did not come merely to shed light; He said, “I am the Light.” He did not come merely to show the door; He said, “I am the Door.” He did not come merely to name a shepherd; He said, “I am the Shepherd.” He did not come merely to point the way; He said, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.”'



For the Gospel!

No comments: