Monday, September 17, 2007

Blogroll

Hi everyone,

I'm going to go on a blogroll today! I haven't been doing a lot of blogging lately, but now I'm going to put on three new posts! Hang onto your hats folks, 'cause it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

The first order of business is that I have discovered new and wonderful about my little brother (who is now taller than me...........even though he's at the threshold of his teenage years and I'm well into the middle of it!). My brother can draw!

My brother showed us a picture of Mr. Peanut that he drew. It looked remarkably good. He did it for art homework, and he had a Planters Peanut can in front of him while he drew! He said he wanted to draw the cat, but she didn't want to be drawn. But the picture was remarkable! I'm sorry that I can't show you what the picture looks like, because I don't know how to download drawings onto the computer, but I'll show you Mr. Planter instead!




I'm so proud of my brother! Apparently, he and I inherited both our grandmothers' ability to draw well!

It's kind of a neat moment for a Christian artist when they draw, make music, etc. It almost makes you wonder, "Is this the way God felt when He created the world?" I'm sure though, that God loved His creation more than we ever loved any drawing or painting we ever made........I mean, c'mon..............who ever made a living, breathing creature with just their voice? It just shows you how powerful God is, and how merciful He is in His love for us, that He would send Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins!




No comments: