Thursday, September 6, 2007

Crocs Rock!

Hi everyone!
My mom and I have been struck by Croc fever!!!!!!!! We first saw them at a shoe department in our mall, and we thought they were okay. Then I saw one of my friends wearing a bright green pair of Crocs and they were cute! My interest grew even more when I saw a picture of Josh Harris, the pastor of our church and the author of I Kissed Dating Goodbye, wearing a pair of Crocs on his own two feet (along with his cute kids!). My mom looked at them and soon we got hooked! My mom just bought me a pair. They're Mary-Janes (what a pretty name!) in chocolate brown! Not only are they stylish, but I'll be able to wear them at school! At my school, we wear uniforms (Friday is "Dress Your Way Day") and the only color shoes we can have are brown, navy and white shoes. This is perfect! God is so good!




But wait, there's more! Not only did I get a pair of Crocs, but my mom surprised me with a new Christian t-shirt! This rocks! Stylish shoes and being a banner for Jesus Christ! This is a picture of the t-shirt my mom got me.



Isn't it cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But of course, all these things are nothing compared to the gift of salvation Jesus Christ gave to us. Can I get an Amen?

In other news, I'll be proudly attending the wedding of the world's cutest couple, Tyler and Elea! Pray that I don't start crying! Usually, I don't cry at weddings, but these two are my friends, and they're sooooooooo sweet! But anyway, I'm sure that the wedding will be just beautiful. God is so good.

And now, I must start updating my blog!

For the Gospel!

Lauren

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren!
Congratulations on your crocs! I think you'll really like them...they're soooo comfy! That's a great shirt, too.
~Carrie

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot...AMEN!!

Brielle said...

oh...I love my crocs!! Haven't seen you in a while!! What's up?

love,
Brielle :)
(your youth retreat room-mate.)