Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm Back

Hi everyone,

Gee whiz, it's been a long time since I've been blogging! But I'm back. Tomorrow, I going to my Grandma's house, where we're going to bake cheesecake and cookies! All courtesy of the Cake Mix Doctor, of course. I'd give out the recipe, but I don't think Mrs. Byrne (the Cake Mix Doctor) would appreciate me giving away all her secrets. You'll just have to buy the books and bake those yummy treats yourself!


In other news, I've been assigned a year-long project about anything I want to write about (within reason). Those kinds of reports are nice. So I chose to do the Holocaust

From what I've seen already from the Holocaust websites, the Holocaust was so much more gruesome than anyone can imagine. Please pray for the Holocaust survivors and their descendants, that they may know that Jesus heals all wounds, and that He cares about His people.

It's getting late, so I'm afraid I'll have to go. Goodnight and God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an interesting topic to write about, Lauren! I'm sure you'll find lots of great stories about amazing, brave people who lived through the Holocaust. Let me know how it goes!