Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday Funnies

Hi everyone,


Here's the Friday Funny! Today, it's 'B.C.'.





In other news, I wore my new shirt today. My mom and I went to Belk a little bit ago, and a woman happened to spot the message on my t-shirt. She declared that Jesus died for her space in Heaven too and that God is a comfort in present troubles. She honestly didn't know how people could live without God. Isn't that wonderful? It's great when you meet a fellow Christian in this grimy world of ours! The woman said that her husband loved those kinds of shirts, and she called him over to come look at it! That was so cool! My mom and I told them that you could find them at the Christian bookstore, which was close by. Jesus is King! Have a great weekend!

For God's Gospel!

Lauren

No comments: